I don't know about you, but I love a good E M P T I E S post, just as much as I love finishing up a product. I especially love the satisfying 'PFFFT' of a product giving it's last product, to the last scrape of product from a jar. I'm also extremely nosy and love to know what people have finished using up. I mean they used it all up - they must have a thing or two to say about the product.
So here goes, my two cents on the products photographed above.
1. First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser: I LOVE this stuff. I've gone through 2 bottles, and I already am working my way through my 3rd. This stuff is great for sensitive skin, it doesn't irritate and doesn't leave behind a strong lingering scent. My boyfriend kept using this every time he was at my house and ended up getting a bottle for himself. I think he has also gone through 2 bottles.
*PSA: They sell this in a larger size - so if you're like me and love this stuff, buy the larger size! Save some $$$.
Verdict: THIS STUFF IS THE BEST. I will continue to buy this.
2. Boscia Luminizing Black Mask: Boscia has easily become one of my favorite skincare brands. I first got this as a Deluxe sample from Sephora as I was curious, and fell in love with it. This stuff applies as a thick, gel-like consistency. You let it dry for about 20 or so minutes, or until it is completely dry. Now not gonna lie, one main reason I love using this stuff is for peeling it off. If you ever loved playing with Elmer's glue to peel it off of your skin, you'll love this stuff.
Soon after I wanted to try more items from Boscia, so I got the Boscia Little Black Book, which contains deluxe sample sizes of a few of their black collection range. This stuff lasts a long time, and I finally finished my first deluxe sample of this black mask. I'm working my way through the deluxe size I got in my Little Black Book.
Verdict: I will definitely be repurchasing this once I am out (of my already next purchase of this stuff).
3. Briogeo: I got this hair repair masque in one of my BirchBox boxes a long while ago. This stuff smelled delicious, with ingredients like almond, honey, and oatmeal. However, I was not too impressed with this stuff. I saw that it was selling like hot-cakes on Sephora but never fell in love with the stuff. My hair felt limp, and was not left as soft as it has been with other products.
Verdict: Would not purchase.
4. Macadamia Deep Repair Masque: I cannot rave about this stuff enough. I wrote a whole post dedicated to my favorite hair repair products, and this is definitely one product I attribute the revival of my dead hair to. First off, this stuff smells ah.maz.ing. Seriously. It's such a treat to use this product and although my hair is not in dire need of it, I like to treat myself to this delicious smelling, hair softening product at least once a week. It's one of those products where I will wake up with soft flowing hair, and I won't even need a brush to get through any tangles - fingers definitely suffice. I have since purchased the larger size and will most likely continue to purchase this product. (Although I am tempted to try the Sachajuan Hair Repair. Halp.) Overall I'm really intrigued by the Macadamia line and have my eyes peeled on some of the other products.
Verdict: Already repurchased - definite yes.
5. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy - Stress Relief:
I got this as one of those free with purchase coupons mailed to my home. I purchased this stuff when I was working the retail life (back in Fall of 2013) and only recently finished this. This stuff will literally last forever. It got to the point where I was forcing myself to use this more in order to clear up some shower shelf space. I knew I could take it out temporarily to make room, but I knew there was a slim chance that I'd ever bring it back in. This stuff is pretty gritty and definitely exfoliates your skin, you just gotta stick with it and continue to rub this stuff into your skin and it'll quickly foam up. It does have a relaxing scent, with Eucalyptus and Spearmint to truly invigorate your senses. If you're really into that sort of stuff, I'd definitely give it a try. I'm not overly fond of it, and will opt to try other scrubs.
Verdict: Won't repurchase, would look to try new products/scrubs instead.
Have you tried any of these products before? Was it a love/hate experience?
Feel free to let me know which products you've used up and loved. I always love trying new products!