Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Picks - Beauty + Bits
So the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is almost here and I'm sure everyone (myself included) has been eyeing up the site. There are quite a few things I've repeatedly found myself looking at, so I thought I'd share some of my picks with you all:
(this is a completely unrelated photo - but it was in my archives and i never posted sooo.. here it is.)
- Rodin Jasmine/Neroli Luxury Face Oil & Cream Set $120 | I've been eyeing up products from Rodin for a while and this duo seems like a perfect intro to the brand. Plus they're mini versions so you stand a chance at using them up without being stuck with them for too long.
- Elizabeth & James White Set $110 | I have gone through numerous perfume samples of Nirvana White and it is the most beautiful scent. This set is a good 'un!
- Ouai Hair Care Kit (Wave Spray + Dry Shampoo Foam) $26 | I'm tempted to get this to try the dry shampoo foam. I also really like the wave spray so I'd prob keep it as a backup or gift it to a friend!
- Giorgio Armani Glow Set $85 | Y'all know I love my GA Luminous Silk foundation, so these two sound divine to make into a trio.
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Blush Glow Set $75 | It's another CT palette. Need I say more?
FRAGRANCES / CANDLES
- Diptyque Scented Candle Set $55 | w/ 5 scents, each one comes out to $11 - such. a. steal. (Baies, Figuier, Feu de Bois, Tubereuse, Roses) >> I actually purchased this one already :D
- Antica Farmacista Prosecco Diffuser Duo $66 | one for you, one for a friend! I bought a set of these diffusers for my mom last sale (in a pack of 3) and we're halfway through the 2nd one (they sit in our hallway). These things smell amazzzzing and last forever! Pricey yes, but worth it? Hell yes.
- Antica Farmacista Jumbo Orange Blossom, Lilac, & Jasmine Hand & Body Wash $36 | This is one of those splurgey buys, but I love all three of these scents so I'm sure this smells incredible.
- Voluspa Maison Blanc Mini Tan Candle $15.90 (Saijo Persimmon, Prosecco Belini, Macaron) | I literally smell Voluspa candles every time I'm in a store with them and each time they smell incredible. The breakdown of each mini candle is so worth it. And they make perfect little gifts!
- Voluspa Blanc Two-Wick Tin Candle Set $29.50 (Saijo Persimmon, Prosecco Belini, Macaron) | These are the same as the above but in two-wick sets. If you go through candles fast, I'd say go for the larger size!
- Jo Malone London Cologne Collection $135 (Dark Amber & Ginger Lily, Wood Sage & Sea Salt, Grapefruit, Amber & Lavender, Incense & Cedrat) | These little fragrances last a good while and let's you try a bunch of scents. And if there's any you're not too keen on - gift away ;)
- Jo Malone London Cologne Collection $115 (Nectarine Blossom & Honey, French Lime Blossom, Orange Blossom, Nashi Blossom, Silk Blossom) | Personally I love blossom everything and Orange Blossom is my mom's favorite, so this one is a set I'm quite tempted to pick up.
- Slip Silk Queen Pillowcase Duo (x2) $109 | I'm quite obsessed with silk right now and want some pillowcases (I've heard incredible things). I've been obsessed with the Lunya sleep Set and I think I'm gonna cave and buy one of the two soon. If you're interested in Lunya message me on IG (@chyism) and I can hook it up with a $20 credit ;)
- PMD Personal Microderm Pro Device $133 | My friend has this and I'm kind of tempted to get one for myself to use at home!
- BKR Spiked Naked & Tutu 16oz Glass Water Bottle Duo $50 | I received the original bottles* (non-spiked) from BKR a few months back and have loooved using them. I get really weary of using some bottles (mostly because of lack of sanitation), but the BKR bottles have been amazing. Sometimes Metal / plastic bottles sometimes develop that weird taste and as someone with extremely sensitive senses, the glass BKR bottle is perfect and has held up so well. Pricey yes, but they're good and they're sturdy!
The sale goes public on July 20th so for those that are Nordstrom card holders, i'd get on those sale deals ASAP cause we all know they're set to go quickly. They always do! What are some of your fav picks from the sale / what do you plan to snag?
THIS POST ALSO CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL PROFITS FROM these links FUNNEL BACK INTO MY BLOG AND I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!
FEEL FREE TO READ MORE ABOUT MY DISCLAIMER HERE.