Blogmas Giveaway (Glossier + Tatcha)
It's been a quick minute since I've hosted a giveaway on my blog! I've been focusing more on my Instagram as I thought it might be easier to host giveaways. But I'm still blogging and want to thank all of you that stop by this space! This is sort of a failed giveaway from my IG as the winner did not want to pay the import fees associated with the package (that's international shipping for ya). But instead of keeping the products for myself, I still wanted to give one of you a chance to win them as they're all favorites of mine! These are all products that I still use in my routine - although some are reserved on backups. I thought I'd do a run through of all the products here with mini reviews tied to each of them!
- Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser | This is my holy grail cleanser and I use it without fail every single day. I've even got my boyfriend hooked on this stuff - it's that good. It's a good cleanser to use as part of your double cleanse. I usually like to go in with an oil cleanser first to really break down all of the makeup and then go in with this one.
- Tatcha Pure One-Step Camelia Cleansing Oil | Speaking of cleansing oil, this is my favorite one that I've tried. I'm currently using one from Kiehl's but am not loving it as the Tatcha one is just thick and luxurious. I really feel like my skin is squeaky clean after using the Tatcha + Glossier cleansers together as part of my double cleanse at night. I think I'll need to splurge and buy the full size come the next Sephora sale / Tatcha F&F sale.
- Tatcha Polished Rice Enzyme Powder | I love a good gentle exfoliator and the Tatcha one is a wonderful option. I'm not extremely fond of using this one on its own but I really do love adding this one with MJC above as it gives a little better grip without being overly wasteful of the powder (this stuff is 'spensiveeee). I know they've brought out many various "types" of powders and I'm actually quite interested in trying the deep polish one for combination/oily skin.
- Glossier Super Glow | I think out of the 3 supers this is my least favorite, but still a good one. It's a very liquid-y consistency that adds a subtle glow to your skin. This one is perfect for day time use before makeup application!
- Glossier Super Pure | This one is perfect for redness / stubborn skin. I notice that with regular use, my skin is less red and angry. This one can sting your eyes ever so slightly, so be mindful when applying it near your eyes. I tend to only focus this in my problematic areas, which ends up being my cheeks, forehead, and chin.
- Glossier Super Bounce | This is my absolute favorite and I will always continue to repurchase this one. I could go through these bottles so so quickly and must use all the self control to be more reserved with this one. It's instant hydration in a bottle without being sticky or taking ages to sink into your skin. This is the perfect serum to use in the morning as it doesn't require any wait time before applying your makeup.
- Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist | This one is super luxurious spray that I think is the perfect treat! This can be used as part of your skincare routine for an extra glow or after your makeup as a setting spray / extra glow. I also feel like this is one of the cult products from Tatcha so it's a must have to include in this!
All of these products will come housed in a large pink Glossier bubble pouch! The regular size is photographed here but since I have the large ones now, I'll place them in there instead :)
The giveaway will run from today through December 30, 2017 @ 11:59PM. I will try and announce the giveaway winner by January 1, 2018.
This item is not affiliated with either Tatcha or Glossier & all of the items were purchased by myself. No spam or giveaway accounts allowed - I have discretion to decide this. Because skincare is very personal, I am also not responsible for any possible adverse reactions you may have to any of the products. I am also not responsible for the prize after it has been shipped.
By entering the giveaway you agree to these terms. Good luck!
*This post contains certain affiliate links.*