Work Appropriate MAC Lipsticks
MAC Lipsticks are often picked up as there really is a shade for everyone. These are a few of my lipsticks that are great for everyday wear. From left to right are: Freckletone, Taupe, Twig, Plumful, and Party Line. I'll admit that I don't reach for all of these on a daily basis, but these are definitely capable of being used in the office without being too out there.
1. F R E C K L E T O N E : this is one of my few nude lipsticks. Back when the hype of concealer like lipsticks were in this was the closest I found that actually suited my skin tone. It's a wearable shade and looks great with a heavier eye look. It's not one of my favorites and I'm considering depotting this for a back to Mac thing.
2. T A U P E : this is one of those "Kylie" lip colors that just looks great on everyone. I picked this one up a few years ago and love it as it helps give you a professional touch while keeping it super classy. It very much reminded me of the 90's look when I picked it up, and lucky me that the looks is back in style.
3. T W I G : this one is hands down my favorite MAC lipstick - hence why it's in the middle. Center of attention for sure. It's the perfect mauvey pink lipstick and is great for any occasion. I also truly think it'd suit just about any skin tone.
4. P L U M F U L : this is a cult favorite and for good reason. It's a beautiful pop of color and can be worn patted in or layered on for a deeper color. I lost this for a while but found it rolling around in a messy shelf.
5. P A R T Y L I N E : this was one of my first darker lipsticks and is a great one to take when you're going out of town. You can pat it in for a sheer fuchsia/red color for a wearable daytime look or wear it full on for a fun night-out appropriate look.
What are some of your favorite neutral MAC lipsticks?
Please send any recommendations my way!