It's that time of year when Christmas comes early for beauty lovers all over - the Sephora VIB sale. Fortunately for us, this particular VIB sale is 20% off, rather than that measly 15% off we had back in Spring this year. This time last year I hauled one of the favorite hauls I'll probably ever do (feel free to take a read HERE).
Rouge Members: 11/4 - 11/7
VIB Members: 11/11 - 11/14
I was fortunate enough to be given a Friends & Family 20% off coupon last weekend (THX REBECCA!!) and I was able to snag items that had been on my list for the VIB sale for a while. I had slowly been curating this list with items I'd been reading about for a while or items that I'd been needing to repurchase. Unluckily for my wallet, Ulta was offering a 20% off sale so I was a bit bad and ordered some items from there as well. I know I always love looking at what others are picking up during the sale, so I thought I'd share my list with you in case you needed a spark of inspiration for your beauty and skincare hauling.
1. TooFaced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipstick in Drop Dead Red | matte deep mulberry - Since I recently tossed Stila Amore I was in need of a new deep vampy lip and this one looks perfect.
2. Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Girl Gang | plum - I always love the fuchsia/berry tones and after spotting this on Tanya in one of her vlogs, I was smitten with it. The applicator is also a triangle tip so getting that perfect edge should be easier!
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipstick in Kathryn | brown berry - I've been eyeing this, along with Ashton, for the longest time. Since it's Fall and I'm loving all the vampy-esque vibes, I thought I'd go for this one.
4. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation | TBH Jess from sunbeamsjess uses this and her makeup/skin always looks flawless. I've seen this foundation round these blogger parts and after getting a perfect match in stores I decided to jump the gun.
5. Giorgio Armani Eye Tint in 23 (Camel Smoke) | This reminds me a bit of MAC Groundwork, but in an easier to apply wand. This is a bit pricey so this sale may be the best time to snag it up!
1. Son & Park Beauty Water | This came as a recommendation from a friend, and I've been quite pleased with all the Korean skincare I've tried lately so I thought I'd give this one a try.
2. Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist | I wanted something to help boost my complexion when my skin starts to get drab from all the gloomy weather. And it's Tatcha - do I need to say more?
3. Tatcha Balanced Pore Perfecting Water Gel | I literally try this and the dewy skin mist every time I walk into Sephora - I'm always amazed at how soft it leaves the back of my hand. Ergo, I want it to put on my face.
3. GlamGlow GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment | Now I love the Bosica peel off mask so I've been looking around for more peel off masks. This one is silver - I'm sold. I didn't have much success with the original mask but I've read that this one works well with sensitive skin so I'm game to try it.
4. Caudalie Glycolic Peel | I've been seriously impressed with Caudalie lately and after major success with the Hand & Nail Cream and the Instant Detox Mask. I'm debating between this and the GlamGlow mask - so many decisions.
5. Bobbi Brown Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover | I've gone through a few bottles of this stuff and it is by far my favorite remover. I wear a ton of waterproof eye makeup which we all know is a pain to get off. This helps break everything down so I can get every trace of makeup gone from my eyes with little to no rubbing.
1. First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser | This obviously should come as no surprise. I don't even know what # bottle this is for me.
2. Caudalie Hand & Nail Cream | This is quite possibly my favorite hand cream of all time. It has a nice light scent and works wonders at repairing the skin on your hands and around your nails.
3. Beauty Blender Cleanser Solid | I'm making my way through my second bar and this stuff is just so good. A little goes a long way and gets your brushes looking spanking new - any brushes stained with foundation or blush, fear not. This little thing will get everything out.
4. L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil | I recently got a sample of this and have finally used it up. It has re-ignited an obsession with all things L'Occitane Almond scented. This stuff is luxe for shaving, and it fills your whole bathroom with such a delightful scent.
5. Beauty Blender in Nude | My old one actually ripped so I thought it was time to get a new one. It'll be the perfect partner to the new GA foundation!
GIFT SET RECOMMENDATIONS
1. Kat Von D - Bow N Arrow Set | GUYS. This set hosts my two favorite KVD products - if you're interested in trying either this is a perfect intro kit.
2. Tatcha Bestsellers Set | This is a good mini intro kit with all of Tatcha's best sellers - hence the name. You're already getting a deal with the set, and with an extra discount on top this one is a no brainer.
3. Elizabeth and James Find Your Nirvana Rollerball Set | Ok, I've been minorly obsessed with Nirvana White, and Nirvana Rose has been a new favorite thanks to a complimentary deluxe sample with my last Sephora order. This is a great way to give each of the Nirvanas a go before committing to a full size bottle!
What's on your list for the VIB Sale? Enable me. // Hopefully you guys are being more well behaved than I am and displaying a lot more self control.