I've been extremely consistent with the skincare and haircare products I've been using for the past few months, with little to no change. These products have really kept my skin happy and clear for the most part of the year and I'm extremely hesitant to swap anything out. Why change what works, right?
1. Aesop Parsley Seed Masque: This one is an absolute life saver - it de-gunks my face and makes my skin feel squeaky clean. A little goes a long way, and I've been using this for the better part of 2015 and I still have plenty left. This is perfect for sensitive skin and doesn't tingle or burn my skin at all.
2. Luna Sleeping Oil: Ah, the overly hyped oil of the mid-part of 2015. I'm still a fan and can definitely tell my skin looks lackluster when I haven't been consistently using this. A little goes a long way and I get away with 3-4 dots all over my face and neck. You can see a more detailed post here.
3. Pixi Glow Tonic: I've seen this on pretty much every blog out there and wanted to get my hands on it. I was hesitant on getting the full-sized product as I was worried it wouldn't be gentle enough for my sensitive skin. When the miniature size became available at Target I swiped that up the first chance I got. I'm nearing the bottom 1/3 of this and am looking to purchase the full size online. I may even need to try out the Glow Tonic Mud Mask! Let me know if you've given this one a go.
4. Boscia Luminizing Black Mask: I first discovered this when picked up a charcoal trio tester for Boscia. I went through that and a deluxe sample size and, luckily, was fortunate to pick up another. I am nearing the end of this tube and will probably need to pick up the full-size product soon. This stuff is like peeling off Elmer's glue and is the most satisfying feeling. It peels off almost whole and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.
5. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In + Keratin: This is pretty much my holy grail discovery of last year. My hair was heavily bleached towards the end of 2013 and left my hair damaged and frizzy. I was in search of a product to help smooth my hair and help bring it back to it's original healthier state. I just finished up my last drop and was able to snatch another bottle during Ulta's 20% off sale. If you're looking for a leave in conditioner to keep your hair feeling smooth and soft, definitely give this one a go!
I'm a firm believer in these 5 products and it is very unlikely that I'll stop using any of these. But I am hoping to try out some new products and brands this year - here's looking at you Oskia, Sachajuan, Omorovicza, and Tata Harper. What are some of your holy grail skincare & haircare products?